There are PDF documents that need to be opened and merged. If so, why? It’s then that you should read the blog and find out what the best unlock and merge PDFs tool is.
As far as file types go, PDFs are the most popular among people who use them. This file format isn’t just used in the legal, medical, or real-estate industries. It’s also used in many other industries. There have also been times when they have been used in schools and even at home. People, on the other hand, want to merge these documents so that they can better handle and manage them. It’s just that there are rules on these files that make it hard for people to do this smoothly. For this reason, they want to find an app that can unlock PDFs and merge them into one file using PDF unlocker software.
So, First, we will unlock PDF files that aren’t open to the public. Then, we will merge them.
As the First Step, Use Software to Unlock the PDF Files
Users can use the PDF Unlocker Tool to remove security from a lot of PDF files at once. It has the Add Files / Add Folder option that lets you add multiple PDF files to be unlocked. It can remove both 128 and 256-bit encryption from PDF files. People do not have to worry about their data or security because this software can open PDFs that have been locked.
It has the ability to remove owner-level security and known user-level security from PDF files. This option lets users keep the password from the source PDF in the end results. They can choose this option.
Steps to Unlock a lot of PDF files
- Start and run the software on Windows. This is the first thing to do.
- Click on “Add Files” or “Add Folder.” This will allow you to add PDF files.
- Choose whether you want to “Save” or “Print.”
- Click on the Change button to choose where you want to go next.
- It’s time to start the process.
- Finally, the process is done and a message will say so.
The PDF Unlock and Merge process is a two-step process. In the above section, we talked about Step 1 of the process. The next step is to merge PDFs.
Use a Professional Tool to Merge PDF Files.
Users can use the PDF Merge Tool to merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file. Add Files / Add Folder is an option in this tool that allows you to add multiple files to unlock your device. They need to give their password at the start if they want to protect a file in PDF format with a password. It doesn’t work this way: If someone wants to merge protected PDF documents, they first need to unlock the PDF files and then merge them together.
Merge Two or more PDF Files into a Single Document.
- Run the PDF Merge Tool.
- Then, choose either “Add Files/Add Folder” or “Add Files.”
- choose the Merge option from the options that are shown on the screen.
- When you’re done reading, click the Next button.
- Choose the Merge option “Split Merged PDF by Size” or “Merge PDF Page Range,” then click “OK.”
- You can choose from any of the choices. It can be done by either making your own pdf or putting it together with other pdfs.
- Then: To start the process, click the Merge button.
- The PDF files have been merged successfully message is shown on the screen at this point.
- It’s easy for people to unlock and merge PDFs by following the steps in step 1 and step 2.
- Important: Both of these tools are also in a toolkit.
For the PDF Unlock and Merge process, there are two steps that the user must follow to do it. The first step makes it easy to unlock PDF files. When they do step two, they can combine several PDF files into one single PDF file. A single and complete step-by-step process has been shown here so that you can do this process to unlock and merge PDFs together.