The Netgear AC750 EX2800 WiFi range extender improves the range and coverage of your current network while providing dual-band WiFi speeds of up to 750 Mbps.. The extender is compatible with any regular WiFi router and is ideal for online gaming and HD video streaming. Once you complete the Netgear EX2800 setup, it provides better WiFi connection for 802.11 b/g/ac & n devices.
The extender includes clever LED indicators to assist you in locating the ideal location for your range extender. The Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender (EX2800) combines the 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi bands to provide a single super-fast connection. Furthermore, this Netgear range extension supports FastLane technology.
This post will show you how to easily install the Netgear AC750 EX2800 WiFi range extender. Let us take the risk.
To set up the Netgear AC750 EX2800 WiFi range extender, follow the steps below:
- Keep your router and Netgear EX2800 WiFi extender in the same room. However, once you’ve configured your Netgear AC750 extender, you can deploy it wherever in your home.
- Take your extender’s power adapter and connect one end to the extender and the other to the wall plug.
- Now, take an in excellent condition Ethernet cable and connect it to your Netgear AC750 extender and router.
- Check that your home WiFi router is also turned on.
- Launch a web browser on your PC or any WiFi-enabled device. It is suggested that you use Google Chrome for Windows and Safari for Mac OS X.
- When a new browser window appears, type www.mywifiext.net into the URL bar and press the Go button.
- A login window will appear.
- In the prompted fields, enter the user ID and password.
- Click the Login button.
- You will see the Netgear installation assistant after logging in.
- The installation aid, commonly known as Netgear genie setup, walks you through the Netgear EX2800 range extender setup process on-screen.
- All you have to do is follow the setup procedures that are given.
You’re finished! As a result, your Netgear AC750 setup for EX2800 extender is complete. Unplug the extender and relocate it to a different (neat and tidy) spot in your home.
You can also log in to your Netgear range extender using the IP address 192.168.1.250.
Netgear EX2800 : WPS setup
If you want to use the WPS button to configure your Netgear EX2800 extender, follow these steps:
- Turn on the Netgear AC750 EX2800 wireless range extender.
- On it, press the WPS button.
- Following that, press the WPS button on your router.
- Allow your Netgear extender’s WPS LED to illuminate.
- When you observe all four green LED lights on your extender, it implies your Netgear AC750 EX2800 extender is correctly configured.
You have finished configuring your Netgear EX2800. If you run into any problems while configuring your AC750 extender, don’t hesitate to contact our professionals, who will get your extender up and running in no time.
How Do I Update the Firmware on My Netgear EX2800?
If you’re thinking about updating the firmware on your Netgear ex2800, this is the place to be. Then you’ve come to the right place. This post will provide instructions for updating the firmware on your Netgear Ex2800 extender.
Follow the instructions below to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear EX2800:
1.First, save the firmware to your computer.
2.Use https://www.mywifiext.net to connect to your EX2800 extender.
3.Now, select Firmware Update.
4.Select Upload update file and then select Browse.
5.Now press the Upload button.
6.Make certain that the update process is not interrupted while it is in progress.
7.When the upgrade procedure is finished, the extender will reboot automatically.
8.Reconnect to the EX2800.
If you need assistance with the firmware upgrade process, please contact us at our toll-free lines or by live chat.